Get to Know Emirates Flight Change Policy
Emirates Airlines was founded in the year 1985 by Maktoum. With time, it has grown a lot. People appreciate it for the amazing in-flight and airport services. The airline, in fact, is also the world’s second-largest in regards to freight tonne kilometers flown. Being able to fly people to more than 150 domestic and international locations, the airline has a clear understanding of the needs and wants of its passengers. This is why Emirates Airlines knows how often people go online or visit them to edit their existing reservations. As per Emirates flight change policy, there are many instances when people have to either cancel or change their flights due to personal or professional reasons such as; sudden death in family.
However, you do not have to pay any fees if you happen to change your flight within 24 hours since reservation. This guide will explain everything you need to know about Emirates Airlines Flight Change Policy.
Looking at the same, the airline introduced people to Emirates Flight Change Policy. This revolves around what all a flyer has to know before he decides to make any alterations. Also, it also gives them an idea if editing is beneficial for them or if they should cancel the booking and rebook.
This blog elaborates the policy and procedure in simpler terms. This way, you can avoid all technical jargon and miss out on nothing.
Emirates Airlines Flight Change Policy
To know all the conditions that Emirates put on a flight change, continue reading further. Here is what Emirates Flight Change Policy has to say:
- A passenger who books his flight at least 7 days prior to its departure is eligible for the risk-free 24-hour period. According to that, you can make an edit to your reservations within the first 24 hours after you purchase the ticket. The airline will not charge you any money, even if you are a non-refundable ticket holder.
- Emirates suggests people make alterations to a booking with the same source that they use to book it.
- Anyone who fails to make the best out of the first 24 hours will have to pay a sum as a penalty on flight edits.
- In addition to that, the passenger also has to clear the difference between the flight they cancel and the one they switch it with.
- If the price of the new booking is high, you will have to pay for it. Vice versa, the airline will convert the difference into points and credit it to your airline wallet. You can spend these during your future reservations.
- For people, who are charged with the Emirates flight change fee, it varies between 75-150 Pounds. However, the figures may differ a bit as per your booking details.
Changes That Emirates Allows on an Existing Booking
Emirates flyers can not only switch their flight but can also make the following adjustments:
- Emirates Airlines flight change
- Name change
- Date change, and
- Seat change
Emirates Flight Change Rules
Here’s how you can make changes to your Emirates flight:
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of Emirates Airlines.
- When you are at the homepage, locate Manage Booking/Check-in option underneath the banner.
- Click on that and fill in the boxes with relevant information. You will need the passenger’s last name and booking reference number. The airline shares this number when you complete the reservation process through email.
- After that, choose Manage Booking from the two available options and head to the next page.
- Now, in the following window, you will find your flight ticket. Beside it, click on Options, and you will see the Change Flight option.
- Once you select the same, the airline will present to you a new list of flights available.
- You can now select a new flight and book a seat for yourself.
- Finally, pay the flight difference and flight change fee, if any.
Emirates Airlines Flight Change Fee
The flight change fee depends on various factors such as booking class, fare type and your destination as well. Check out the below-listed list:-
For Economy Class Passengers
$75 – $200
For Business Class Passengers
$300 – $400
For First Class passengers
$250 – $400
What is the Procedure of Changing Emirates Flight Dates?
It only takes a few minutes to change your flight using multiple methods. As a matter of fact, there are various methods by which one can easily change Emirates flights.
1. Emirates manage flight Via Online
- To begin, navigate to the official website of the airlines.
- Next, get to the Emirates Manage Flight option which is available on the homepage.
- As soon as you are done selecting option, you can enter the required information regarding your ticket number, booking number etc.
- Once you are done with that, make sure to hit the Retrieve Booking option available at the right.
- Now, you have to select the flight that you want to change.
- Check for any other flights options and choose the next flight with the available travel date.
- Then, choose a new flight according your suitable time and press the Change Flight option.
- Always check the details for your latest flight which includes any taxes applied by the airline.
- There is a high chance that you may have to pay an additional fees and use the same payment method that you have used for the previous flight.
- Lastly, wait for the confirmation email.
2. Download Mobile Application to Change Emirates Flight
This procedure is quite easy. All you have to do is go to the App store or Play store and download the Emirates airlines app. Once you are done with the installation, then follow these below-listed steps:-
- Firstly, open your application and then enter your details to log in the account.
- As you are logged in, go to the Manage Booking option to access your flight.
- This procedure is not that different from the previous as you have to follow the same steps.
3. Get in Touch With Emirates Airlines Flight Customer Service Number
For the contact details you can simply go to the Emirates airlines contact number. Once you do find the contact number according to your pin code. As soon as your call is connected, you can address your issue and they will ask you some of your details and within a few minutes you will be done for good.
Emirates offers comfortable journeys at the most affordable price. It also understands its audience and therefore lets him make changes to their bookings. If you need any help while you are at it, you can reach contact to us.
The experts at Tours and Travel Pro will make sure that you get satisfactory services by the end of the call.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The fee to change flight may depend on some factors such as which country you are flying to, your ticket class and more. But, according to the Emirates airlines flight change policy the fee can range from $49 to a $100.
Ans. Yes, it is possible to change your return ticket only. But, when you do that, you need to consider some things subjected to Emirates flight change policy.
Ans. Yes, according to the Emirates airlines Flight Change Policy, the passengers can change their meal before 24 hours of scheduled departure.
Ans. There are a few methods by which one can change flight destination via Airline’s official website. And, if that method is not feasible for you, then you can try calling them.
Ans. The passengers can definitely make changes to their skywards tickets by their official website. You need to visit the official website and then you can go to the Emirate Flights Manage your booking tab and that’s it.