An Ultimate Guide on JetBlue Flight Change Policy
It is very human of you if you made expensive hotel and flight bookings and now have to cancel and rebook them before some work emergency. We all have done it at least once, and we also know a person who is responsible for it mostly. But what if we tell you that you can change your flight tickets instead of canceling and purchasing a whole new one? That’s right.
JetBlue Airlines has been one of the people most favorite travel service providers since 1998. Hence, if you want to know how to change JetBlue flight, you must know about JetBlue Airlines Flight Change Policy.
It has been proffering travel experiences like no one else. Hundreds of thousands of people board its flight and travel to more than a hundred international as well as domestic locations every day.
With that big of a customer base, the airline ensures that it provides everything that a traveler might need. This is exactly why there exists JetBlue Flight Change Policy.
JetBlue Flight Change Policy
JetBlue Airways recognizes the needs of its flyers and operates in its favor. According to the JetBlue Airlines Flight Change Policy, it comes up with a set of terms and conditions that the airline follows whenever someone makes an adjustment in their existing reservation.
This is What the Policy States:
- To avail of a free JetBlue flight change, a passenger must make the changes on the same day of purchasing the ticket. According to the JetBlue Airlines Flight Change Policy, this is only possible on the booking that is made prior to the last seven days of departure date.
- However, the airline does not provide any money back on the cancellation of the reservations that you once alter.
- If a person contacts the airline over a call and seeks expert assistance for this process, the airline charges a $25 non-refundable service charge.
- Any last-minute changes to a non-refundable ticket will result in a complete forfeit of the flight fare. Therefore, one must make the alterations before the departure.
- The airline also charges a cancellation fee, depending on the flight fare, distance, and other factors. It is as follows:
JetBlue Airlines Flight Change Fee
- Alterations on flights within the US, Caribbean, and Central America: USD 100
- Changes to flights on other routes, Jetblue international flights: USD 200
- Flight difference, if the new flight fare is more
- Same Day Flight Change: USD 75 (Exception: Mosaic fare and Blue Extra members)
Different Changes One Can Make to their JetBlue Reservations
Now that you have clarity on the flight change policy of JetBlue let us take you through the various changes it allows.
- Flight Change/Upgrade
- Name Alterations
- Seat Change
JetBlue Flight Change/Upgrade
If you need to change your entire flight and grab a seat on the new one, here is the online procedure for the same:
- First of all, you need to access the official website of the airline on your running browser.
- When you land on the home window of the same, you need to look for the Manage Trips option. You will find it on the menu bar.
- After you click on that tab, you will have to put in your booking information in the space provided. Make sure you have your booking confirmation code and the last name on your ticket handy.
- Thereafter, hit the Continue button, and you will locate your flight details in the following window.
- Next, click on the three vertical dots to open the list of options available.
- Here, hit the one that reads flight change/upgrade, and the airline will present all its available flights before you.
- Move forward with the one that you want to switch your current booking with. Remember to check the fare difference that will be present in front of each flight instead of its actual fare.
- Now, if your new reservation costs more, you will need to pay the difference. In a vice versa situation, the airline will transfer the difference to your airline wallet. You can optimize them for your future bookings.
Methods to Change JetBlue Tickets
Now, we have arrived at a point where we will be discussing the methods to change your Jetblue airlines flights. According to the JetBlue Airlines Flight Policy, there are multiple methods by which one can change their flights whether it’s online or offline:-
1. Change Jet Blue Flights Via Online Procedure
This has to be the audience’s favorite procedure, cause it only take a few minutes to complete. Here’s how you can do it:-
- Go to the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
- Once you have done that, then you have to enter your credentials.
- As soon as you are through, do not forget to navigate to the My Trips option.
- Next, choose the flight that you want to change currently.
And, you will be in done in no time.
2. Traditional Method to Change Your Flights
If you want to change your flights using the offline method, then the best method will be to use the offline method. To do this, you can go to any nearest airport and ask them to reschedule your flight. For this, you may have to pay an additional fees, but that’s not always the case. The JetBlue airlines flight change fee depends on various factors such as ticket fare, destination and many more.
Changes are quite common and sometimes it is part our life. Sometimes, people have to change certain plans at an unexpected time. Have you ever been in a situation where you have to change your flight due to a personal or professional reason? However, if that’s the case with you then you must be aware about the JetBlue Flight Change Policy. For more information on this topic, you can go to our website or call JetBlue Airlines Flight customer service number.
See More Post Related To JetBlue
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Yes, it is possible, but only in some cases. It is only possible, if you only have a non-refundable fare. But, you only have 24 hours to do so.
Ans. The passenger can change their flight date, but for this they have to follow some rules and regulations subjected to the JetBlue Airlines Flight Policy.
Ans. First of all, the fees depends on several factors such as ticket fare, destination and many more. In short, JetBlue Flights change fee can range from $75 to $150.